The Mist Resort Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
As a magnet for tourists of all descriptions – backpackers, tour groups, thrill-seekers, families, honeymooners, and the world’s many millionaires – Victoria Falls is one of Earth’s great spectacles. View it directly as a raging mile-long curtain of water, in all its glory, from a helicopter ride or peek precariously over its edge from Devil’s Pools; the sheer power and force of the falls is something that simply does not disappoint. And now – you may admire it from The Mist, our new project which overlooks the mist of the falls, a wildlife reserve with a water hole just in front of your room.
Invest in our hotel rooms and receive a guaranteed rental income. To see if you qualify, follow the link to our hotel investment questionnaire
Starting Price: $140,951 USD
Room Types: Studio and 1 Bedroom
- All units will have the view of Victoria Falls with some units having Panoramic View or Grand Suite
- Victoria Falls is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and is a major waterfall in Africa.
- In Zimbabwe, which is the best place to view the falls face on, you will also find the Victoria Falls Rain forest.
- The Victoria Falls is the only place on earth where it rains all day and all night as a result of the water vapor rising from the falls.
- As the light from the moon bounces off the spray, it creates what is known as a ‘moon-bow’ or a ‘lunar rainbow’.
- The Mist Hotel aims to create an architectural proposal that embraces ‘African Architectural’ heritage that was subtly combined with contemporary Architecture.
- The landscape extends over and covers the lower buildings, permitting uninterrupted views of the Victoria Falls.
- The bedroom wings, clusters of garden and hilltop villas, each situated in a garden environment, maximize the views and ensure continual privacy.
- There is a health spa and feature restaurant/boma is embedded into the landscape beyond the villas, taking advantage of the topography for privacy and form.
Return on Investment Example
- Investment amount $150,000USD
Rental return on a 10-year investment
- 9% per annum is $13,500 USD
- Over 10 years is $135,000 USD
- Buy-back guarantee is $180,000 USD
- In simple terms, after 10 years you’ll get $337,000USD Back
Victoria Falls is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a World Heritage Site. The Falls are the largest in the world and serve as a border between Zimbabwe and Zambia. Flight tours are available, giving tourists a true appreciation of their magnificence with an aerial view. Many other activities are available at the falls, including bungee jumping and swimming.
The stunning Gonarezhou National Park
The Hwange National Park
The Hwange National Park is the larger park of Zimbabwe’s two national parks. Here you can enjoy an afternoon adventure while witnessing one of the few places left in Africa where elephants and lions still roam free.Of course, anyone visiting the area would have to experience a true safari. Eastern Zimbabwe consists of lavish grassland, filled with beautiful waterfalls, mountains, flowers, and rare birds and animals. You can truly experience Zimbabwe when you spend a day on safari.
Mana Pools National Park
This magnificent 2200-sq-km national park is a Unesco World Heritage-listed site and its magic stems from its remoteness and pervading sense of the wild and natural. This is one park in Zimbabwe where you’re guaranteed close encounters with plenty of hippos, crocs, zebras and elephants and are almost guaranteed to see lions and possibly wild dogs, leopards and cheetahs.
The larger cities in the country also provide visitors many things to see. Museums and cultural centers abound, as do cafés and shops. For those interested in archeology, there are several Iron Age sites that may be visited.